TRANSLATE

domingo, 17 de abril de 2022

I GIVE MYSELF...


I give myself the illusion to love again,
to wake up the beats of my inert heart.
The fortune gave me be in your arms, 
flaming my chest with all your candour.

I also give myself hope and dreams
that wake up longing, cravings
that they had fallen asleep,
and the desire flowing intense.

I give myself your eyes
who look at me with fervor
and your soft smile who knows no lies.

I give myself our skin 
anxious for caresses,
And I take your love, that blooms 
when I look at you.

I give myself the certainty
to know that you are with me
and what are we waiting patiently
our meeting.
You gave me magic, 
you gave me life...
you gave me all your kisses.

I give myself, finally,
the passionate trembling of my body
waiting to be satiated with sweetness,
give me your caresses,
your voice, your scent,
your flavors, your tremor,
that fill me fully
and they overflow me with tenderness.

I give myself freedom
to look at you, smiling and pleased
when we are satisfied.

I give myself the hours 
to watch you when you sleep
caressing your skin,
watching over your dreams,
those you give me every night...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario